• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

.223 ammo - 220+ rounds

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Sold the AR15 and thought I gave away all the .223 with it - but I found some more when cleaning out a closet.
220-250 rounds total
(2)- 100 round federal boxes, and smaller box of 5.56- either 20 or 50 rounds

50$ OBO

I would trade for .22LR ammo if anyone has a bunch

Last edited:
you're going to receive phone calls from 2 guys both named Chad. one of them is the real Chad and the other is an imposter. I'm sorry Jon. I didn't mean for it to go down like this. they're both coming to get you. don't trust anyone

by the time you read this I'll already be dead..

I now have the urge to text Jon "This is Chad"........

you're going to receive phone calls from 2 guys both named Chad. one of them is the real Chad and the other is an imposter. I'm sorry Jon. I didn't mean for it to go down like this. they're both coming to get you. don't trust anyone

by the time you read this I'll already be dead..

LOL what

OK awesome LOL. sitting at a desk all days gets very very boring... it was the most exciting part of my day at work...

Twin hauler it's yours. Other guy never called.

Ive never shipped ammo before. How does that work?

Also, josh is doing a parts train for his part out (Xjenson) , maybe he could bring it down and IF Tim or Patrick grab stuff maybe they could grab the ammo? Just an idea.

lol I'm so sorry josh. Xjensen. I can't believe I haven't gotten it right .

Damn,
Last minute trip on saturday , I was mtbing at lake folsom , I should of got a hold of you.. My bad.
Let me know what you want to do. If someone is local and wants it,go ahead and sell to them no problem.

Damn,
Last minute trip on saturday , I was mtbing at lake folsom , I should of got a hold of you.. My bad.
Let me know what you want to do. If someone is local and wants it,go ahead and sell to them no problem.

oh well. I cant get a hold of rock slut. Ill try again.

I don't have your number, although josh just texted me

Back