• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2003 BMW 325i for trade. Wanna get back into a Jeep.

Stallacrew

NAXJA Forum User
Copied my add from CL. If you are interested and want to trade me a vehicle then let me know. The only reason I dont like this car is that Im too big for it.

Stats:

- 2003 BMW 325i
- Started life as a company car travelling to Montgomery several times
a week from Cullman
- Current Mileage ~193000; All service records available
- upgraded to 17'' stock wheels, rather than the 16's it came with
- Tires are extremely new and unused, have around 85% tread
- Check engine light comes, gas cap o-ring bad, have yet to replace.
- I'm 6'3 and 285.......the car is a little small. Thats my ONLY
problem with it had it since October.
- Interior was unused aside from drivers seat until 2009; Immaculate.
- Great mileage, 20+ in town, and around 30 with cruise on the
interstate doing 75.

Things that need addressing:
- Literally 2 days ago, burned out a headlight, have yet to fix, dont
drive much during evenings
- Sunroof sliding cover is a nuisance on all cars of this model, so
instead of struggling with it to open and close, I just removed it.
Comes with the car
- Headlights are a little foggy, but still very easy to drive with.
- one short "cracked" spot on leather on drivers seat, maybe 3'' long
and doesnt seem to be spreading
- One tag light is out. Have bulbs, just havent changed it since I
still have a good one shining.

100% truthful evaluation of the vehicle. I will answer any questions. Just send me a text or call. I have this car but need something that I can fit in (6'3'' and 285) so I cant outright sell it, need to trade and Im not in a hurry.

Mostly interested in Jeeps Wranglers (cliche I know) or a Grand Cherokee. CRD Liberties go to the top of the list though. I know what my car is worth and Its not a peice of crap. Its a great car made for a small European being driven bt a large American.

I will only respond to texts or Calls. you can get me most ours of the day. If you call leave a message with your number in it

Two-0-Five-3-Three-1-Nine-3-Six-Too.

--Alex

IMAG_0209.jpg

IMAG_0210.jpg

IMAG_0211.jpg

IMAG_0213.jpg

IMAG_0214.jpg

IMAG_0215.jpg

IMAG_0216.jpg

Overland, Im interested, could you send me some more info via text to my phone? Number is listed in the first post.

Bump for a clean ride. What would you need if you sold it outright?

ANSWER:

Stallacrew said:
I have this car but need something that I can fit in (6'3'' and 285) so I cant outright sell it, need to trade and Im not in a hurry.

But if you want it that bad, then I could take $9k for it.

No, its an automatic, it just had a boot like that, it has the tiptronic transmission so you can shift it over to the left and shift by pushing forwards or pulling back.

Would you be interested in a chilly pepper red, 99 xj 4x4, 4.0, 3.5 lift, SYE ,New 265-75-16 big ATs, rear disk conversion jeep. 138,xxx miles.

Its was born in Ohio so I am planning on replacing the rockers, have the replacements already. passenger sides ok. And I think an axle joints on the way out. I would have that joins replaced before getting rid of it. Already wired for a system.

I can send you pictires. Other work done in the last year: brakes, New rear bumper, calipers, hitch, and some stickers.

Michael
404-663-1798

I still have this car and Im still looking to get back into a Jeep of some sort (XJ ZJ WJ TJ YJ SJ) or some sort of SUV/Truck. And I am now in a position to sell the thing, asking $6500 OBO but I would rather trade into a nice Jeep.

Currently the mileage has gone up to 199K+ but still a superb car all around. Headlight has been fixed but the rest of the "bad" column exists.

AND there was confusion about what kind of tranny the BMW had, this is an AUTOMATIC with the manual shift tiptronic function.

If you are interested feel free to call me / text ( 205-331-9362 ) or message me here, my name is Alex.

Last edited:
Back