• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 door compatibility

xj5guy

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 two door and need to replace the passenger side door panel. After not being able to find a lower door panel a junkyard door is my best opt. I was wondering if all years were compatible together. I am in a jam because I am painting the entire vehicle this weekend before I go back to school and I ordered a door panel from Keystone Auto. Well when I ordered it I did say 2 dr and they ordered a two door. Apparently their supplier doesn't make 2 dr replacement panels. Does anyone have any idea of where to get a panel? OR; Will a door from a newer xj fit?

I swear this is just my luck I have everything scuffed and all the nicks filled and I was going to spray primer this afternoon after installing the lower door panel. Ok, rant off. haha

I think the doors should work 84-96, as long as it is a 2 door. A friend just used a 4-door pannel from one of my 87's on his 94......so if the 4 doors are interchangable the 2 doors should be.

Back