• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited- Modified- MA

How's the front header panel / bumper cover etc?

What gears in the 8.8?

Muffler in decent shape?

Bumper cover is nice, header panel may be good, but it's not lined up 100% at the moment so I wouldn't be able to tell until I pulled it apart.

8.8 has 3.55's/open but needs at least a pinion bearing.

Muffler is so-so, no idea on brand or anything.

If you're interested, you can follow me back to where the Jeep is at after Rocktoberfest, and we can pull some parts.

Fronts are heated, but the driver's side is not working- this is a common problem with a relatively easy fix. I have a couple of people who may want the whole thing, but I'm giving them until Monday to make that call.

Fronts are heated, but the driver's side is not working- this is a common problem with a relatively easy fix. I have a couple of people who may want the whole thing, but I'm giving them until Monday to make that call.

Passenger side power or manual? Would be putting them in my 2dr XJ so the manual seat would be best for the pass side. PM me if the sale falls through

Who cares as long as we can have a couple dozen solo cups of boxed wine when you pick it up.

Oh yes! Slap the bag dressed as Gordon fisherman?

if i can find a trailer to borrow...then yes. all my jeeps have hitches.

or on the very far off chance that my trailer is registered and road legal by then i could. paying for a cheap uhaul trailer would probably be cheaper than your gas out there and back...then you could meet up with me and just hitch up to it along the interstate and tow it home. no lift needed.

let me know, i'm sure we can make something work

Back