• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 2 Door XJ on 33s

DaveS98

NAXJA Forum User
Well, expenses piling up..and a wedding in exactly 1 month that isn't fully paid for yet. By far my cleanest, and favorite XJ I have owned out of the 4 i've had. Hate to have to come to this, but I have bigger responsibilities.

1998 Jeep Cherokee XJ Sport 2 Door (Fairly Rare)
I6 4.0 w/ 185k
AW4
NP231
D30/8.25 (29 Spline)
3" RC Lift by the previous owner, N2.2 Shocks
Trimmed fenders
Almost new 33" Mickey Thompson MTZs on Soft 8s
Custom Built Rear bumper (Built not even a week ago)
Stock Front Bumper (End Caps Removed)
ZJ Tie Rod (2 weeks old)
Fresh Tune Up
A little tire love on the passenger side fender
Flowmaster super 44

All power locks, windows, and mirrors work. Interior is mint, no headliner..but I do have the fiber board that will go with it..its ready to have fabric applied.

Doesnt leak anything, doesnt burn any oil, etc. Runs smoother and stronger than my last XJ did with 89k on it.

Located in Rossville GA Area.

4k Cash, ONLY trade I will consider is for a stock 97-01 XJ + Cash

Come get it this week (by friday) and I will knock off some $.

Not as well known over here as on CF..but if anyone is wondering..yes..I am Xj88 over on cf.. Build thread is over there as well.

Here are a few pics:

Dang, if I could sell my 95 XJ with 5.5" long arm I would buy this. 2door would be nice.

Too bad you can't get it to Moab.

Sequoia is looking for this jeep

Yes sir sold.
sucks I let it go cheap.
Dumbass that owns it now is some kid that daddy pays for everything. Thing is getting trashed.
shame I was forced to sell

Back