• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 157xxx XJ with 3"pro comp lift

apaz321

NAXJA Forum User
98 cherokee with a 3" pro comp lift on 17" rubicon wheels new toyo tires
call me or text for more info.
K an N intake magnaflow exhuast
no leaks
new brakes
pink in hand
runs good
abs is unplugged so abs light is on
2 owners
clean title
carfax is good and available
smogged ready for new owner
$4500

I am on the way out the door and posting in a hurry. I would like to sell the truck ASAP.
Call or text if your interested I will not be able to check the forum all weekend so reach by phone if you are really intereted.
thanks

(951) 3167190

Brand new 265/ 70/ 17 Toyo open country tires. No gears and I am not sure about the posi but no locker for sure. Its all stock except for the 3 " lift, tires, exhaust and k&n cold air intake.
rides good and stops great. Also acceleration is way good, still has the torque and power. Those wheels and tires did it no harm. I have a 99 xj on 33's with disc brakes and it stops better than that.
This XJ also has the 231 with the D35 in the rear

last chance guys it might sell tomorrow! any takers??? I'm in Corona.. come snag it up for I am negotiable! text me for pics!!

Thanks guys for you interest.. its SOLD!!
I posted my number so I could have text them or email or what ever. I don't know how to post pitures on here. I suck at this stuff

Back