• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1997 2wd XJ

fewloosebolts

NAXJA Forum User
Had this posted up a few months ago with no luck. Fortunately I was able to store it where it's at for a while longer but I still have to get rid of it. 1997 2wd XJ. It starts but runs pretty terribly. The radiator started leaking after a couple months of the heater not working so I'm assuming there was a clog somewhere in the system. I'd picked up another engine, I have a head gasket kit and ARP head stud kit for the new motor, a copper core radiator, I'd just finished doing some suspension work including no lift shackle re-locators, a bastard pack using the original main added to an upcountry pack, and upcountry coils up front. I built the bumpers and tire carrier a couple years ago. I have a transgo kit for an aw4, plus a 4wd trans and 231 t case. Its sitting on 33 inch bfg a/ts that are in good shape. I'd started plating the rockers but didn't quite finish (only did right below the doors) I have frame plates that had been cut into sections (not sure why, I got them that way) the led lights are from ruffstuff but aren't wired in. There's a boostworks steering box stabilizer installed, a modified zj tie rod, a 99+ intake manifold, the current motor has a 7120 head, a specter cai flowmaster muffler, the brakes are all pretty new, 4.88 gear set for 8.25 and hp dana 30 with install kit, a modified roll bar from a 4runner out back, the roof rack is something i put together almost a year ago (needs a little finishing) has a decent stereo with ipod hookup. I have the matching passenger side seat, just never got around to swapping it. I'm keeping the hi lift. The CAT is still pretty new and it passed smog (with a borrowed stock airbox).It will be registered non op by the end of next week. I'm trying to get this all gone in one go if possible. I'd love to keep this, but I just cant afford it right now. It will need to be towed. Looking for $2500 OBO.

a6687bea92c2d393b9b8c52c340ba0a3.jpg

Back