• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1995 Jeep Cherokee For Sale

ryxj

NAXJA Forum User
My family has outgrown the Jeep so it is time to sell it and get something else. Please see the ad on Craigslist for pictures: http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/3643778446.html
PM works best.

1995 Jeep Cherokee - $3,500.00
Red, 4 door.
5 speed manual transmission (AX-15).
4wd (NP231).
Manual windows and manual locks.
Cruise control.
No A/C; An “Accountable Auto” shop in Broomfield took care of that! It needs a new compressor now.
218,xxx miles.
Dana 30 front, Chrysler 8.25 rear. 3.07 gear ratio.
Clear title in hand.

EXTRA’S:
Rubicon Express 3.5 inch lift – Superflex kit installed by Rock Mountain Backroad by previous owner.
Rancho RS9000 shocks (8 way adjustable)
31 X 10.5 15 BFG All Terrains on steel wheels.
Poison Spyder Brawler front bumper with a Mile Marker 8K winch and 55w ProComp flood lights.
Custom 4X4 rear bumper with swing out tire carrier.
Surco roof rack with two light tabs.
Homemade sliders.
Tow hitch.
Upgraded ZJ front steering – all Moog parts.
Front seats from a 2000 Cherokee.
Solid diff covers front and rear.
Cold are intake – Originally a K&N kit but I got tired of oiling the filter so I replaced the filter with a dry AEM filter.
Trail spares.
Husky Liner floor mats.
Upgraded headlights.
Factory Service Manual.
Full price offer will include 4.10 ring and pinion for front and rear axles and a Lock Right locker.
Has a broken windshield and some rust around the windshield.

Sold As Is. Cash only. Not too interested in trades unless you have Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80. I need more room for my three kiddos!

Last edited:
Back