• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1989 XJ For Sale WILL DELIVER

mgreen84

NAXJA Forum User
I am a little packed in the Garage so I am posting my 89 up for sales. This is a great Jeep I use it mainly for hunting and camping (two of which I do alot of) unlike my other Jeeps this one is only mildly upgraded. Some high-points:

COMES WITH 2 SETS OF WHEELS (THE SET PICTURED AND 2000 WRANGLER TAKE OFFS)

-92 HO engine swap (stock intake, had the ports on the head ground slightly for extra air clearance), High Volume pump, K & N,as of 5/22 this motor has 73,478 miles. (this is total miles on the engine, original 92 only had 61000 when totaled.)
-2.5 inch lift (AAL in rear and coils up front -rustys front and RE Springs rear)
-31/10.50/15 Goodyear tires (tires are about at end of tread life)
- Rancho shocks
- New within 1000 miles -LCA Bushings, track bar (not just bushings), Steer Stablizer (Trailmaster), both hubs, ball joints (only 50 miles on them).
-Custom built (by me :) )front bumper.
-Power windows (need rear pass. motor)
-Power Locks
-Divorced Trans Cooler and remote filter
-KC hilites mounted on bar on roof (not wired in)

Needs:
-Paint is slightly faded on hood and top
-Headliner sags a little
-Tilt steering has a little play

other than that this is an Awesome Jeep after totaling all my cost and everything I am asking 2K but this is totally negotible. I will deliver to almost anywhere as long as you provide the means (gas, and such). This jeep has been rock solid since I had it and has even doubled as my daily driver when other vehicles broke-down. Oh yeah, New battery also with it. $2000
These happen to be the only pics I have, with only a scanner and 35MM camera I will supply more detailed pics to interested parties.
http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/46532bf6z6b112287/7d83re2/__sr_/4181re2.jpg?phQRzUGBknF_jOWw

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jonistaxes/detail?.dir=7d83re2&.dnm=a61cre2.jpg&.src=ph

I will also sell the wheels pictured in the photos seperately and deduct some from the total on the jeep. Tire are 31/1050 but they don't have a lot of life left. Wheels are perfect, I think they are ecco wheels (correct me if wrong).

$50 + Shipping

Those are Gambler wheels in the pictures. Are we talking all 4 wheels and tires for $50+ shipping?

Back