• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 XJ NO TITLE Trade or Sale

ffjosh

NAXJA Forum User
1988 XJ
Location Fort Wayne IN
Price: I really just want to trade but price $2,000
270,000 Miles
The floorboards, rockers, ect are all rust free. The worst spots are the rear bumper brackets and a small area near the back leaf spring
Starts right up but has a sputter. It is a Renix engine.
Tires are in ok shape
Interior is in bad shape. Lots of things missing but overall there
Lots of sun damage

I might make this a offroad rig but looking to trade for a ? Interested in all kinds of things, dont be afraid to ask.
The Jeep does not have a title. Im working on getting a lost title now but its taking forever. I did have it checked out and it is not stolen.
jeep006.jpg

002.jpg

jeep009.jpg

jeep008.jpg

text or email
260-610-2610

Maybe if it was rusty but its very solid. I won't take a thousand but am willing to deal.

Considering a Just sold a rusty POS (had a good engine and drivetrain) for $600 I think this is worth atleast twice that.

If it dont sell then I will just offroad it. Its worth more then $1k to me. I took this in on trade and dont really need it and thought I woudl see if I could get a little out of it.

I just looked it up and that is correct, in Indiana you can sell it without the title.

But then you have to find and provide the title within 21 days. If you fail to do so, you have to give them their money back, and take the car back.

If I had a ten pound bag of shit worth $5 and wanted to sell it for $500 than I could.

Let this guy sell what he wants for as much money as he thinks its worth.

CalTurds, if you have something constructive to add to our chapter, please do, otherwise stfu please.

Thanks
Like I said its worth more then $1k to me and it dosen't look like much but this thing is really really solid, I guarantee if I put a coat of paint on the thing people will be saying how nice it is:wierd::eeks1:

I have actually had ALOT of calls/texts but mainly for things I cant use lol

Things I could use
300 2x4s
MISC electrical stuff
mower
log splitter

Make a offer

Back