• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 Jeep Comanche for sale - Richmond VA

tjbliley

NAXJA Forum User
It is with great sadness and some deep introspective that I have had to make a decision which pains me an awful lot. I am selling my truck I have been working on for over 5 years.

1988 Jeep Comanche Pickup, Hunter Green(stock 1996 Cherokee color) 4 cyl 2.5l with auto trans (AW4),NP231 transfer case. Paint is just over 2 yrs old, 160,000 miles approx as odometer was not working when I got it. Has been 90% restored, All new gray interior is in great shape, cloth bucket seats, full gauge cluster, power windows and locks, CD Stereo with Bluetooth, Bed liner, Tool chest in bed, New bumpers front(winch bumper) and rear with 2 inch receiver hitch, 3 inch lift front and rear, 30” AT tires with very good tread on black circle 8 wheels. Just inspected this past spring. Comes with bed extender, Tonneau cover, and Bestop Soft Camper top. Has high lift mounted in bed under tonneau and 5 gal Gerry Can mounted in bed. Runs fair, new timing set, new alternator, needs new gears in front axle, comes with empty High pinion Dana 30 housing for front. Good daily driver and great truck for running around town. For sale $4500 OBO.

It is with great sadness and some deep introspective that I have had to make a decision which pains me an awful lot. I am selling my truck I have been working on for over 5 years.

1988 Jeep Comanche Pickup, Hunter Green(stock 1996 Cherokee color) 4 cyl 2.5l with auto trans (AW4),NP231 transfer case. Paint is just over 2 yrs old, 160,000 miles approx as odometer was not working when I got it. Has been 90% restored, All new gray interior is in great shape, cloth bucket seats, full gauge cluster, power windows and locks, CD Stereo with Bluetooth, Bed liner, Tool chest in bed, New bumpers front(winch bumper) and rear with 2 inch receiver hitch, 3 inch lift front and rear, 30” AT tires with very good tread on black circle 8 wheels. Just inspected this past spring. Comes with bed extender, Tonneau cover, and Bestop Soft Camper top. Has high lift mounted in bed under tonneau and 5 gal Gerry Can mounted in bed. Runs fair, new timing set, new alternator, needs new gears in front axle, comes with empty High pinion Dana 30 housing for front. Good daily driver and great truck for running around town. For sale $4500 OBO. More pics available by email.

Back