• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1988 bagged Chevy. Not a lowrider. But its lower and wider

Done. :thumbup:

New plans again. Lol
Went to the junk yard and picked up a donor short bed.
Here is the progress so far.
temporary_zps0b5509a5.jpg

The steel bed side should be more resilient than the fiber glass. Can you do me a favor though? Start building a big block crew cab one of these so that I can steal iot from you and use it as my tow rig. :D

The steel bed side should be more resilient than the fiber glass. Can you do me a favor though? Start building a big block crew cab one of these so that I can steal iot from you and use it as my tow rig. :D

yeah. Metal is easier to work with also.
and yeah. I'll get right on that. Lol.
You find the donor rig and I'll help you find the parts you need. I dont have any fabricating skills, I just started on this truck. With common sense and a good imagination. It just comes to you as you are building. You have fabrication skills. That would make a build like this pretty simple. I'm a tattooer. Lol. I'm not very good at making things. But I am good at making things work. :dunno:
I am down to help you get it all planned out if you are serious.

Wow...... Woulda never thought of doing that with bed side panels. Bravo!

Thanks Troy! I like it so far. I really want my tires... Stupid 305/35r22s. Lol. I have to get tires from a company in Europe. But I have read some amazing reviews on vredestein tires. So it will be worth the wait.:rof:

New dual l.e.d. Bulbs. Parking (white) and turn signal (yellow)
temporary_zps7de33ceb.jpg

One bedside is completly capped off and ready for filler and primer.
temporary_zps10f0add2.jpg

Man, I really appreciate all the hard work you're putting into my truck.

You funny guy. Lmao. I should probably get it done for the naxja m&g so you can all see it in person.
Also. Now that you said that. I still dont consider this truck mine. It always has been and always will be my dads truck. :angel:

More progress stuff.
temporary_zpsf18d3354.jpg

This is as close as I could get them on my phone. But they are pretty close! Measurements are damn near perfect.

temporary_zps7db720a5.jpg

temporary_zps32a80deb.jpg

temporary_zps556af8d5.jpg

All after a 6 hour session of tattooing. My back hates me. Lol

Back