• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

16th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show (York, PA)

Quadratec

NAXJA Forum User
16th Annual All Breeds Jeep Show (York, PA)

all_breeds_header.jpg

all_breeds_show.jpg

* Awards for 12 Classifications of Jeeps
* Commemorative Dash Plaques for the first 400 Registered Jeeps
* WARN Winch Giveaway
* Obstacle Course
* Slow Crawl Competition

Download your registration form and information packet HERE!

Pre-registration is recommended - Event is limited to 600 Jeeps!

The packet contains all the information you need for the event. How to pre-register, schedule of events, camping facilities, hotel accommodations, map and more!

Let us know if you're attending!

Just emailed this to PA Jeeps.

Hello, I respectfully request that someone look at & possibly reconfigure the classification chart used for the Jeep Show. I think you would agree that Comanches should be with their Cherokee relatives... In my view Grands (which are still made) cant be grouped with the XJ / MJ. I am admittedly a Jeepaholic and a XJ fan, thus I think this is a more body style correct matching. Please consider swaping around / adding a catagory. Here is what I picture:

1- Military
2- Willys
3- cj5
4- cj7
5- cj6, cj8, Commando
6- FSJ (Wagoneer, J truck, FC)
7- XJ / MJ (Cherokee, Comanche)
8- ZJ, WJ...? (Grand Cherokees)
9- YJ
10- TJ, LJ
11- JK
12- liberty, compass, patriot, commander
13- Non street Legal

It seems there is more individuality given to the SWB jeeps. Which is great. Yet I think you can admit there is a large XJ / MJ group these days. Please consider this idea for next year. This is a wonderful event.

Thank you.

Back