• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15% off Rough Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i get a quote on some Nitro shocks for an XJ with 3-5 of lift.
shipped to 24502.

Thanks.

Paul B.

nick88xj said:
price on 3'' lift kit to 54301 thanks

what lift, rear springs or aal

for a 89 xj
Front: Front 3" coil springs and (2) Hydro 8000 shocks.
Rear: Add-a-leaf springs and (2) Hydro 8000 shocks.

Last edited:
Its too bad your canadian dealers aren't more competitive price wise!! I'd have a lot more rough country on my xj than there is!! I ended up ordering re4.5 super ride with bilsteins and trac bar for my fathers jeep for way less than they wanted for rough country equivalent

edit: although I did purchase a set of drop brackets and disco end lonks at the higher price!

Last edited:
bcmaxx said:
Its too bad your canadian dealers aren't more competitive price wise!! I'd have a lot more rough country on my xj than there is!! I ended up ordering re4.5 super ride with bilsteins and trac bar for my fathers jeep for way less than they wanted for rough country equivalent

That stuff will have an amazing ride quality, and will take forever to sag out. Bilsteins are amazing shocks too.

I'm ready to order two shocks, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennis461
Need opinion on rear shocks for a 1991 XJ with 3" blocks on the springs. 31 inch tires. Not a daily driver, dirt roads mainly, no rock climbing.
Shock length, center mounting bolt to center mounting pin is 22 inches.
they seem to be original type with abouut 1.25 inch uptravel remaining.
Is a 8178 a good choice?
I may put slightly taller shackles in the rear.
thanks for any input and discount.

run the 9178 they are a little stiffer on the rd but will handle the stress of the dirt rds and off highway better

pm sent to both

Rock Sliders sent to 27410!

Do you have the XJ 4.5" X series lift? What would the price be if so? How much are the control arm drop brackets? If I ordered the 4.5" x series with the CA drop brackets how much would it be shipped to 70739?

hey. One order in. should be here friday.

Might make a second order.

3" aal lift with nitro9000 shocks? 97080

im ready to buy a set of new shocks for my heep with about 6.5 - 7" lift. can you quote me both hydro and nitro? also i need some adj controlarms and a steering stabilizer. ive will def spend the saved money on a membership.

btw, your people are always helpful and easy to deal with on the phone.

shipped to 33527.

Last edited:
pm sent to all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back