• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

15" 5on5.5 beadlocks, 36" Iroks, and 36" TSL

xj4life

NAXJA Forum User
3434bd1e80782915.jpg

3434bd1e807b68f1.jpg

3434bd1e807e6e38.jpg

I have:

4 - 36" Iroks (bias ply) on 5on5.5 beadlocks
1 - 36" TSL (bias ply) on 5on5.5 beadlock

$1200 for all five tires (4-Iroks, 1-TSL) and beadlock wheels, broken up I'm thinking $900 for the tires and $300 for the beadlocks

At first I thought they were wearing really quick but it seems the more they get broken in the less they are wearing. Still have a lot of tread. Little bit of chunking on the blocks, cuts, and surface sidewall cuts. I've run them in all conditions (minus snow/ice) and have been really impressed with them over the TSL. Way better in the rocks, great on the trail, and even work pretty decent in mud.

Wheels are stock CJ 15x7 with the weld on beadlock pushing them out to probably a 15x9 wheel. I prepped, primed, and painted them three years ago so they could probably use a new coat of paint. Outer beadlock rings have taking a beating to and the paint has flaked off and couple of them are rusting. Hardware is staring to show some age to on a couple of the wheels. Oh and they're balance with air soft pellets.

I've got a slow leak in the front right tire but I'm pretty sure there's just crap in the bead. Put soap and water on it and its definitely bubbling from there.

Last edited:
i've got a few buyers lined up for the wheels, still trying to sell the tires/wheels all together before i split them up.

Back