• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

12" Front Lift Coils

2MUD-IN

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of front coils that will give you 12" of lift. They were offroad 2 or 3 times. Custom made by a spring company...can't remember who. Spring rate is 220 or 225. They allowed me to run 38" tires with good clearance.

I parted out my XJ, and this is what I have left. I paid $395, plus shipping. I will sell them for $275, plus shipping. This is a firm price...they are like new...just been sitting around since last fall.

Please email me at [email protected] for questions or payment options. Located in Missouri.

Please email me, as I don't check these boards too often anymore.

Thanks,
2MUD-IN.

2MUD-IN said:
Nobody wants to go to a 12" lift?!?!

i did ... an '82 toy with 44's 13"springs and 4" body lift stock engine but the 5.71 gears would spin the tires when i hit second gear!
and it was almost a dd
every weekend it was hot on the roads and trails(that it would fit on)

or we could go in halfsies and cut the springs in two and hve two lifts lol

I have the skyjacker coils. Do u know by chance what spring rate they are. I want a soft spring for flex but I also want the lift.

I have shyjacker 8 inch coils and 3 inch spacers.

Are they softer. I am running 40's with trimming soon to be 42 TSL's

Cheers,

Nik

I have a set of front coils that will give you 12" of lift.

Good Lord, that's a whole lot of lift!!! :roll:

An XJ with 12" of lift is not for the faint of heart. If you want a rig that will go over anything, these coils will help you do that.

They ran the Rubicon this summer...that was the second or third time they were used. They have been laying around since.

Back