• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1 BAD MARINE

Aw Christ...

Here comes the Schwartz fight...
drool2.gif

mouth breather :twak:

Elfwizard1975 said:
Now how would you know that? You said you Didnt even read it.

I'll take ya up on that 2 secs.

I skipped to the end where it listed the piece of fruit salad he got.

You want 2 secs with me?

What are ya?

Some kinda marine?

Shouldn't you be overseas.... getting a tan... unleashing your manhood on joe camel?

I already did time for Uncle Sam.

you?

Beermaker said:
Now I do understand the necessity of a military force in an imperfect world where human beings have pathetically failed to simply get along with each other.
I also understand that when war does erupt the taking of human lives may become a necessary evil, but to glorify the killing of people the way that website did is utterly repugnant.
The creator is a sociopath.

a sociopath?
do you know what that word means?
Quite frankly what that Marine did was an act of valor, he saved peoples lives. Ever consider that?
He saved his men's lives. Iraqis attacked them, I'm sure that he would have been more than happy to drive right past them.
So, I assume that if you were to be shot at you would toss up your hands and say:
"Don't hurt me, I don't want to take your life!"
WTF are you French?
It's kill or be killed over there, you do what's needed to come home to your family and assure that your borthers in arms do the same.

BTW: Kick his ass gil.

87manche said:
a sociopath?
do you know what that word means?
Quite frankly what that Marine did was an act of valor, he saved peoples lives. Ever consider that?
He saved his men's lives. Iraqis attacked them, I'm sure that he would have been more than happy to drive right past them.
So, I assume that if you were to be shot at you would toss up your hands and say:
"Don't hurt me, I don't want to take your life!"
WTF are you French?
It's kill or be killed over there, you do what's needed to come home to your family and assure that your borthers in arms do the same.

BTW: Kick his ass gil.
I think he meant the creator of the website (not the Marine)...although the definition doesn't fit there either.

You guys better post the video of that two seconds when you're through....I need a good laugh.

JohnX said:
I think he meant the creator of the website (not the Marine)...although the definition doesn't fit there either.

You guys better post the video of that two seconds when you're through....I need a good laugh.
I was refering to his reference that the journalist was a sociopath. It's still correct though, the definition doesn't apply to anyone or anything even remotely in this thread.
Except maybe for Gil, he might be a sociopath :)

Back