• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TONS OF PARTS...

swbooking

NAXJA Forum User
The garage is getting too cluttered i need to get some stuff outta there. Everything worked well when pulled. If you really need pics let me know and ill get them to you otherwise they look like everyother XJ "part" you've ever seen. Everything is pretty much OBO. Let me know guys. Thanks. Shipping will be on your dime otherwise all prices are pickup.
-Allen

95 XJ motor (Block and Head) I was gonna rebuild it but i dont have time anymore. The block and head is apart but everything is there. $100

95 AC compressor - $20

95 Mechanical Fan - $20

95 Exhuast Manifold - $50

95 Intake Manifold - $50

95 Steering Box - $40

95 ECU - $50

95 Alternator - $40

95 Throttle Body - $20

Complete Exauhst off 95 - $60 (Cat-back portion looks newer)

Custom XJ Front Wishbone Suspension (Ran on the infamous HellBilly04's Rig) Upper Wishbone and lower arms. PM me if your interested. -$200

(4) "D" hole Black Steelies 15x8 they've got a little rock rash etc... $120

16" Universal E-Fan (supposed to be a Flex-lite Fan) - $30

Front and Rear Bumpers (Black) (Rear has bumperettes) - $20 for both

(3) Stock XJ Crossmembers - $10 each

(2) 3/4" D-ring Shackles - $10 each (1) 7/8" D-ring Shackle - $15

'06 TJ Stock Stereo w/CD player - $40

(1) 3AP Black Racing Seat (Some Pepboys brand) Good Kids Seat if your looking for a rear etc... - $40

Stock ZJ stuff (arms, coils, etc...) - Make Offer

Stock XJ Taillights - $20

Contemplating Selling (If enough intrest but both have to sell)

Big Offroad 6" Heavy Duty Leaves - $350

ACOS (HellBilly04 has dibbs if he still needs them) -$160

Last edited:
swbooking said:
Custom XJ Front Wishbone Suspension (Built by the infamous HellBilly04 himself) Upper Wishbone and lower arms. PM me if your interested. -$200

I could be wrong, but I believe that was made by billy jordan, who sold that jeep to the guy who sold it to the guy who sold it to hellbilly (before the madness began!)

quality, though.

Custom XJ Front Wishbone Suspension (Ran on the infamous HellBilly04's Rig) Upper Wishbone and lower arms. PM me if your interested. -$200

Yes Cal is correct, Billy Jordan made that W setup.

ACOS (HellBilly04 has dibbs if he still needs them) -$160[/quote] YES I want the ACOS Allen! Your rule for thinking of me

haha cool man, but the catch is i need the leaves to sell too or im gonna be crazy raked like a hot rod...

I also have a set of front TJ Fender Flares grey in color with side markers. Came off an 06. $40

I'm interested in the BOR leafs. Are they the HD or FlexE models?

They are the HD leaves. I got them from 96JeepSpeed I believe and he had 1 run on them and i havent even gotten a chance to wheel them yet and my rig had had maybe 50 road miles since i put them on... I just need the money and think im gonna go a little different with my build. Let me know Josh.

Shackles SOLD Pending Funds
Tail Lights SOLD Pending Funds
ACOS SOLD

Yeah i can get pics of the rim and measure the BS for you The D-ring Shackles are SOLD
And yes the A/C compressor was good when it was pulled.

Last edited:
haha add 2 zeros to that 1 and its yours... :D what parts we talkin here?

swbooking said:
haha add 2 zeros to that 1 and its yours... :D what parts we talkin here?

$1.00 does that work?

If you can't get rid of it let me know. I'll see what I can do.

Justin

haha theres lots more dude, buy some up!

Back