• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep 2500

1985xjlaredo

NAXJA Forum User
U642P33T148D67908F2100DT20041111112303.JPG

040701_jeep2500_01.jpg

2005128141558178.jpg

Wish that we could get the real thing here.
But at least they are still making the XJ somewhere.
And why cant I put images from my computer on the thread instead of the link to the image?

What I want to know is if Mopar is stocking Jeep 2500 parts in the US. I'd like to have those taillights for my '96.

BigG said:
What I want to know is if Mopar is stocking Jeep 2500 parts in the US. I'd like to have those taillights for my '96.

I want those tails too

anodyne33 said:
Wait, does that thing have a 4.0? I though those were only built with the 2.5 or some other shiite?

IIRC, it is the 4.0L They still want to put those in Jeeps, they just can't in the US because of the emissions laws.

since the picture isnt loading, im hoping youre talking about a different jeep 2500 than the one that has been posted about numerous times...

nope same one, love the reposts

I really hate that grill.
Maybe it's just the angle of the picture, but something about it, just makes it look too tall and plain for my taste.

anodyne33 said:
Somebody said before that they are Durango tails. YMMV

Not quite, but close. A lot of cars now have that style of taillights. The KJ has them, too, but not in the right shape.

dodge-durango-laderaum_big.jpg

hmm, an even more breakable & more expensive tail light. I dont like the front clip...but still wish they were available here. even with the new v6's

So where can we get the 2500 parts?? I love these things its the new XJ for fooks sake! I will never drive anything else. I want the tails and other parts. Where can i pick them up?

ShaunBaker said:
So where can we get the 2500 parts??

China.

I want the tails and other parts. Where can i pick them up?

China.

If I could legally use my shotgun for this purpose, I'd take it to this thread for roaming the earth looking for brains to consume.

casm said:
China.

China.

If I could legally use my shotgun for this purpose, I'd take it to this thread for roaming the earth looking for brains to consume.

LOL!!!

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is a China only vehicle...!!!1

It's still Mopar parts though. I haven't checked yet, but I would think that a local dealer would be able to order the parts.

99XJSPORT06 said:
LOL!!!

If I'm not mistaken, I think this is a China only vehicle...!!!1

Back