• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did we ever nail down Goatfest??

Original_MudButt

NAXJA Forum User
Was a definite date picked?

The last thread got locked so lets stay on topic and don't dirty things up with your mumbo-jumbo, hokum, and flibbity-flab....

Just interested in what weekend all the madness will ensue.....

I want to say yes but i'm not the one to set it in stone. Stephan, may chime in to confirm or maybe even Goatman.

It doesnt matter whether or not its written in stone, thats when we are all going to be there.

LOL! Trying to get this on Google calendar so I don't ADHD out and plan something else...

The dates you mentioned it is pretty busy out there actually....lots of folks for the holiday go.

Weekend before Thanksgiving is usually when it happens yes? If so, the 22nd is Thanksgiving which means it would put Goatfest the weekend of 16-17-18

It took only 4 pages in the locked thread to get a clear answer to the date from the people in charge. So hang on guys, the confirmation can"t be that far away if it's still needed.LOL ;) :moon:

It took only 4 pages in the locked thread to get a clear answer to the date from the people in charge. So hang on guys, the confirmation can"t be that far away if it's still needed.LOL ;) :moon:

and here i am, trying not to confuse people...

Back