• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Offroad Park, March 13, 2010

bosco01xj

NAXJA Forum User
Lets get a ride together for March 20th. Would anyone be interested? Its well over one month away so everyone that is interested has a lot of time to prepare.

Re: Wooly's Offroad Park, March 20, 2010

wish i could but ill be out of town that day.

It's a long way away so we could change the date. 256... are you in town the weekend before? Would that work for everyone else? That would be march 13th. Or... how about sunday the 21st?

yeah ill be in town march 13th... i could deff do that as that is the first saturday of my spring break

sweet. lets do march 13th then.

again, it depends on if i have a running jeep by then.... also, my inlaws might be coming up that weekend, so if i come i might be bringing the step father inlaw... fun dude, good sense of humor.

unless i have a job by then...i'm in.

how much does it cost to get in?

i need to know what kind of lock work i can think up that explosion bogosian needs so he can pay my way in :)

unless i have a job by then...i'm in.

how much does it cost to get in?

i need to know what kind of lock work i can think up that explosion bogosian needs so he can pay my way in :)
10bucks!

hopefully the weather will be better this time!

March 13...that would be a great way to spend my birthday, in my rig...but I have to work. Fortunately, part of my job that day includes going to the Grand Ole Opry and Tootsies...

Back