• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling my XJ

desertrandy

NAXJA Forum User
I have to sell my Cherokee for medical reasons ( I am losing my eyesight due to Glaucoma) and I am posting here first because I have family down in Simi Valley and can travel down there to meet serious buyers. The details are as follows:

1992 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Rebuilt 4.0 liter engine with 16,000 miles approximately
Every sensor and the computer were replaced brand new with the engine
Flowkooler water pump
Aluminum radiator
ZJ heavy duty fan clutch
Optima red top battery
Haevy duty battery cables ordered from Naxja member 5-90

Aw4 automatic Transmission with 198,000 miles on it (the only major part not replaced)
B&M stacked plate tranny cooler and trans temp guage installed

Rebuit Dana 30HP front axle
Alloy inner and outer axles
Warn selectable hubs
Superior axle tube seals
4.10 ring and pinion
Detroit Tru-trak limited slip
Rockcrusher diff cover

Ford 9" rear end from Currie Enterprises
31 spline axles
4.11 ring and pinion
Detroit Locker
Ford Explorer 11" rear drums

Transfer case is a JB Coversions NP231HD (8000 miles on it) with super short tail shaft
Tom Woods Custom Drive shaft in rear
Front Drive shaft was built new by a shop in Simi Valley (8000 miles on it)

Suspension lift is Rubicon Express 3.5" superflex with 1.5" coil coil spacers in front
and 2.5" add-a-leaf in back with 1.5" greasable shackles

Tires are 32x11.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains on 15" Black Steel Wheels

Milemarker 9000 lb winch and JCR winch bumper with D-rings

Wilderness roof rack with 4 Procomp 100 watt lights and hi-lift mount and shovel mount

Swingout tire carrier on rear bumper with 2 jerry can Holders

I am also including two Nato Jerry cans (a red gas can and blue water can with spouts)
Factory serivce manuals and a haynes maunaul plus the owners maual

You also get the Milemarker winch accessory kit and my new Hi-lift Jack

Plus all the spare parts and oil that goes with it. I just Tuned it up getting ready for smog and I run Mobil 1 synthetic high mileage that has the extra zinc in it.

Note: My Cherokee does not currently ahve the A/C installed. But I do have the new compressor, receiver/dryer and a new condensor. You have to supply hoses and hook it up.

I am asking 3900.00 for everything and am working on pictures which I hope to have posted here by tonight or tomorrow. If you are interested PM with questions or better yet call me at home at 760-375-9680. Thanks. Randy

1) Same here,, click pics dont always work 4 me!!
2) Interested in that front axle & have a few questions ofcourse!!
3) Im gonna send ya a PM 2 talk buisness ok!!
Thanks,
SeniorXJ

Hey if you still have your jeep a buddy of mine would like to talk to you about it. Could you PM me some pics so I can show him?

Man! I'm sorry to hear bout your health problems. My family has a history of glaucoma. I really REALLY wish I had the money, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I am interested in your Jeep, but I cannot view the images you posted. If you could please email them to me at [email protected] I would appreciate it.

I also may be able to come out and see it tomorrow if you're available.

Sorry to hear about your health issues, Randy. I hope all goes well for you. Once again, thanks for meeting me and my buddies to show us the entrance to Goler Gulch and for the extra map you gave me....hang in there!---------Hans

I want to thank everyone for their words of support and encouragemnt during the sale of my XJ. I sold her today to Naxja member TerryG. I met him at Jawbone canyon this morning and made the deal. A great Xmas present for me since I can now pay my medical bills and prescriptions. Thanks again for all the support. Randy

Back