• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

super swamper ltb's for sale

atowley

NAXJA Forum User
I'm upgrading tires... Selling a set of 4 34x10.5x15 ltb's. 99 percent tread left. One season of wheeling on them. Like new, no tears, you can still read the tsl sybols on the tread of the tires. Includes a 5th spare, bfg mud terrain, 34 inch used once. Includes 5 spoke 5x4.5 rims for a cherokee. Offset rims, 450 dollars. Located in Minnesota.

about your tires????

would you be willing to ship them? i live in maine but this is a deal i dont want to pass up, 04032 is the zip if you want to find out how much it would be??? thanks

xj-4-life, yeah. But that's tires only. And it's only a set of 4, I am selling a set of four, and a brand new mt also. So a set of 5 plus rims is a fair deal in my eyes. Expecially there is absolutely no wear on these tires at all. Then you have to figure in the shipping cost from the 4 wheel parts warehouse. Theres another 50-100 bucks... 450 is a fair price.

I can see if I can dig up a digital camera, I'm not too sure if I can though. I don't have one and I don't know if anyone else does too. I'll see though. I am located in Hampton MN,

Back