• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

R/C trucks

mini=man

NAXJA Forum User
I have a few RC trucks that I need to let go of. I Don't have the time for them anymore and I want to turn the RC bench into a gun bench now. I have a Team Losi Mini-LST brushless 6800kv or 5400kv I believe, I'll double check it, and various other hop-ups.

Also a flat chassis RC10GT with a LRP .18 and stock .15 motor, I have less than a gallon of fuel on the truck and between both motors. There is a ton of hp ups on it and it comes with a RC10T3 parts truck that only needs a few small things and a tranny to get rolling again.

And finally a E-Maxx. It's a 3906 with RPM's true trac suspension and Truggy wing. Also has 17mm conversion with OFNA wide offset truggy wheels with badlands. Just needs shocks to get it driving.

Make me an offer on any of these, but be reasonable. I can ship just LMK where you are and I can figure it out. The 10GT is already packaged up but had a buyer back out last minute.
Pictures are in this album http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/mini-man13/RC for sale/

Back