• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built 1994 XJ- Southern NH

mini=man

NAXJA Forum User
-Suspension-
~5" lift
Ruff Stuff 3 link front
1.25" hiems in 2x2x.25 lowers
7/8" hiems in 1.5x.250 DOM upper
7/8" hiems in 1.5x.250 DOM track bar
RE4.5" coils
BOR flexy Leafs with RE boomerang shackles
Shackle relocation brackets
bilsteins front shocks
Edlebrock rear shocks through the floor
1.5"x.250" hiem steering OTK

-Drivetrain- Somewhere around 135k miles I forget the real number
AW4
NP231 with PORC SYE
'77 F-150 Front 44 with alloys, spool, warn premium hubs, and 4.88s
Rear 29 spline 8.25 with alloys, Aussie, ZJ discs, and 4.88s. Alloys not installed but can be.

-Wheels/Tires-
36" IROKs on F-150 wheels

-Other-
Home brew bumpers
Home brew stiffeners
Home brew tail lift boxes
Mini boat-sides
97 front end
High clearance gas tank

There is a hole in the passenger floor for the UCA mount, but I will box it in and seal it up before the sale.

Not getting out of Jeeps. I want to get into something OBD-II and more better road manners. I do not know if it will pass, I assume it will not. If you want it to be on the road it's all on you.

Asking $6500. I will take a trade on a stock/lightly modded XJ//WJ/ZJ/TJ with same or lower mileage plus cash from you. Not looking to part out yet but if it doesn't sell whole I will.

Pictures with the Creepies are old, but they are the only things that have changed. Front fenders are back on though. and I have three spare doors, and hatch glass that will go with it. I'll update with more pictures as time goes on, if there's anything specific just let me know.

94EAD5E7-24D7-4392-A588-7F8045DD3C22-184-0000000499DEE50C_zps9a4146b8.jpg

McJeep_zpsaa0ebbca.jpg

McJeep2_zps26d304fa.jpg

Last edited:
If you part it out (I know, I'm jumping the gun. Sorry, but I'm desperate) If you part it out, I want the leafs.

Last edited:
Back