NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > North Atlantic Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

North Atlantic Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old August 22nd, 2002, 02:26
NAXJA Forum User

Tellico 'Fall Crawl' Oct.18-20

Hi,
I'm from the Left Coast.lol.. I'm toying with the idea of,after Moab ,doing the Tellico run.
Anyone going? It would be an extra 1750 mi.East? and
3K home?
Is there a Tellico 'biggie event'?
and If so when/name/web site each year? Or is this one of them?
Thoughts? Insite?
Tellico is a must DO.or someday.
----and--
Do the Martinsville NASCAR races usually sell out ?
Old August 28th, 2002, 17:26
Gone but not forgotten...

EC runs in Oct

I dunno... never heard of the Fall Crawl...unless it is something I thought up & forgot about LOL

Southern 4WDA (SFWDA.ORG) is hosting their Dixie Run at Tellico 10/4-5 and that is a major run there...everything from mini-jeeps to killer hybrids...see sfwda.org website for more info...

Also same weekend VA4WDA.ORG is having it's 10th annual poker run at the Oak Ridge estates (site of Camp Jeep 2001) $35 to enter incl one meal/poker hand and $5 for an additional meal or hand. entries must be postmarked by 9-25. I plan to go to this event.

I dunno about Martinsville Tix, but I wouldn't snooze on those either...the VA4WDA run ought to be a bunch closer, although I dunno yet where exactly Oak Ridge Est (Arrington, VA) is at. Martinsville is due north of Grensboro NC.

OTOH both these runs same time as Moab...shout out some more folks on Members Only or Non Tech...If you come all the way from Kali to see Tellico...I'll lead ya around bro.

Woody