• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mulligan for Global Warming/Man-Made Global Climate Change

joe_peters

NAXJA Forum User
Then so be it.

Again, just as long as those individuals and their organizations that were involved in the corrupt acts are totally excluded from the process.

Climate is changing, yes. We're overdue for an ice age and still coming out of the "little ice age" of the last few centuries. 40 years ago everyone was screaming about global cooling, then global warming, now it's just climate change.

Which way is it changing? What do you think we should do about it?

Personally, I'm not buying any indulgences... err... carbon credits.

What do you think we should do about it?

I'm not sure, but I have no control over it. I feel like I'm at Disneyland on the Matterhorn atraction. All I can do is sit down, strap in and hold on while someone else pushes the button and I ride the ride.

I'm not sure, but I have no control over it. I feel like I'm at Disneyland on the Matterhorn atraction. All I can do is sit down, strap in and hold on while someone else pushes the button and I ride the ride.

Now that is a coincidence!

That is exactly how I felt about the whole GW/M-MCC thing, that is until the lid blew off.

Maybe now, openly, real scientists can get to work.

and if the same conclusions are drawn and the same results are found?
I guess that would depend on weather the conclusions are drawn from the data, ex: "statical analysis of all the data indicates the earth is warming at an unprecedented rate", or if they start with a conclusion, and find data to support that conclusion, ex: "We can prove the earth is warming at an unprecedented rate by the use of certain data, the manipulation of that data this way, and the exclusion of another data set."

Back