• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2012 Nac-Fest Swap Meet thread

i'll get pics, theyre my buddy's. they're road worthy but i wouldnt put them on a tow rig or something that sees DD duty with a lot of highway use. he drove around on them on his 2nd gen for a couple days back and forth from work before getting new tires.

i'll get pics, theyre my buddy's. they're road worthy but i wouldnt put them on a tow rig or something that sees DD duty with a lot of highway use. he drove around on them on his 2nd gen for a couple days back and forth from work before getting new tires.

Ehh, if they're not DD worthy I'm out.

Get me some pics, I'd like to have something I can throw on black jeep and drive the ~8miles of back roads to work on on the rare occasion that I feel like it.

(4) 35x12.50x17 BFG ATs... H2 takeoffs. little bit of dry rot, ~40% tread. $100.
why are these not 35x12.50r16s? :(

Ken Ill take the stiffys.
I'll bring em then! Hell, I'll bring the welder too, I haven't done any campground fabrication in a while.

Sheep I have no idea what to offer for the quick disconnects, probably should sell them to Pat. How's 50 for the winch sound? If I fix it I'll make it 100 or sell it back for 50 either way, I just can't afford to bet more than 50 bucks that I can fix the thing right now especially since it really sounds like the motor is smoked.

6c29ccb6-1e8e-b1be.jpg

6c29ccb6-1e9b-7f9d.jpg

why are those 17s not 16s :(

I've driven to nyc on worse dryrot than that, means extra traction/microsiping in the snow

bunch of stuff i can bring at request

stock leaf packs (inverted - mains in good shape for bastard pack - free
stock coils - free
stock trackbar and bracket in good shape - no death wobble - make offer
ZJ sway bar - no bushings - free
stock steering box - needs rebuild (output seals), but no play in gears or shaft - free
stock jensen dash knee panel tweeters - best offer
(4) stock 10 hole aluminum wheels - 15x7, 5.25 BS - good shape no leaks - $20/ea obo
Clayton trackbar drop bracket with 2"o.d. cross-frame brace welded to it - fits 2.5" JJ - $90 obo
Custom trackbar for OTA setup - fits the above bracket - requires axle side mount. 2.5" JJ at frame side, 2" JJ at axle side - $50 obo (buy with bracket above for $125)
4* aluminum shims - $10
Marker light off passenger side (pre-97) - $5
gas cap - free
spare tire pin - free
Rear CCV Hoses - free
Roof rack bracket (just the pastic - no latch) - pre 97 - free
stock pre-97 vacuum canister - no leaks - free
4 brand new shock boots for 10" travel shocks - black - free
pair of stock c8.25 ubolt spring plates - free

one basically brand new 235/75R15 Firestone Destination M/T - <2000 miles on it, still has nubbies on the sidewalls. Also has a puncture on the shoulder lug so no good for patch/street use. Tube it and have a brand new trail tire - $50 obo

trackbar and bracket noted above:
1114112117-00.jpg

Bump anyone want any of this chit before I pack up the jeep?

I can bring a used D44 diff guard. Uses the 6 or so bolts on the bottom of the cover. $30
Also have one of the good felpro valve cover gaskets. Bought it for my 94 so idk what years it will fit. Part # VS50522 T. $25
I'll be there Friday night

Back