• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

Ya can't even get that much for a pristine '98 5.9.

Odd to see trans cross member spacers for a 2" lift.....?

Beg your pardon?!?!? $51,000 for a Geo Tracker???

https://denver.craigslist.org/cto/d/golden-custom-rock-crawler/6841283176.html

00D0D_7O4ZM8rFkXx_600x450.jpg

I would be surprised if that motor could lift much less turn those tires.

Gotta be an extra Zero in there ... $5100 sounds about right . Seriously this thing has some polished mini truck crap under it all sitting on some cheap coils and crap white body shocks. I see they used the harbor freight magnetic angle finder to check the ramp angle with the front of the Crapper on the lift...lol...maybe had they set that nifty gadget on the body panels they could have used the info to produce some tubing bends that mimic the body panel angles rather than that box .

Do people actually pay this for wooden boxes with some paint on them? Seen quite a few of these lately. Guess I wouldn't be surprised if they sold, so many people these days tripping over themselves for "Jeep", almost as bad as Harley Davidson.

Hello jeep owners. I have 2 Mopar wooden Jeep crates for Chrysler's JK and JL lift kit. These make any man cave a hit. If you don't own one you should. Get yours while there available.

Each box is $200.00

11vl2du.jpg

Do people actually pay this for wooden boxes with some paint on them? Seen quite a few of these lately. Guess I wouldn't be surprised if they sold, so many people these days tripping over themselves for "Jeep", almost as bad as Harley Davidson.

11vl2du.jpg

Those ship directly to Boulder Colorado.

Anytime something mentions JK and JL we know who it's marketed for. Bet they saw these and immediately went....

tenor.gif

At least!

A "trail rated" badge adds 100$ more

Whos looking for a sweet MJ.........

Bad beast is on FB marketplace.

51258214_789215258099617_2105801724831727616_n.jpg

Poor MJ....... Hideous.

Yeah thing is one clapped out heap. That front end makes me want to poke my eyes out. Dude wants 15k for that bucket.

Back