• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to do b4 Tellico.....

that would be me...Just come to the registration table when you get there...White canopy NAXJA Banner...

As to my list
Get another drum cartridge so I can finish newsletters...only 300 more to go

NCSUcherokee said:
I got a new radiator and some tires with enough tread for one trip today, so the posibility level of me making it with the jeep has been raised from doubtful to posibly, though i plan to make the trek without the jeep if it isnt done, just gotta find a ride.

that reminds me, who do i talk to about late registration? I was at the baja comp that week and forgot to send it in.

Ride where from there or on the trail?

Ghost said:
Ride where from there or on the trail?

Either would be nice, my grand prix doesn't like the mountains, but i can get there. We had also talked about bringing the baja car up to play with, so if that happens, i can drive that around and catch a ride in between.

I just came in from the driveway, got the PS pump, AC cond., belt, vacuum lines, intake box, and radiator re-installed. Had to call it a night after the moths started swarming my worklights.

Whats left:
Rad hoses
Fans
oil
mount tires
trim fenders
shock mounts

still need to buy a 35" spare and 2 new shocks.

and the biggest pain in the arse- inspection, since i will be driving it up there.

atomno1 said:
Install bumper and winch. Figure out what to do (cheep) about rear tow points, since all money is in the first two items.

Update:

Installed front bumper and 2in recevier in the back. Installed BD Tierod. Hurclined the floor.

Left to do: Install winch, remove passenger door, check fluids, make sure everything is tight, Install front and rear bumpers and sliders on brothers XJ, gather tools and spare parts, pack and gas!!!!!! Only a week left!!!!

Aim lights = Done (I think..)
plan for pictures = thought about it
figure out what is up with steering = DONE
debate brining the rug rats = jurry is still out....
install poweraid tbi spacer = DONE!
get mystery rolls developed found in jeep = BLANK! and DONE!
mount trailer box= not yet
get d rings welded on trailer = DONE!
start to orginaize camping shit = started it!
Install alcans! = DONE ( see non-tech thread! )
Install rear hoop bar for 5 pt harnesses for the passangers in the rear...
get my fabricator friend motivated to get the hoop done!

WOW! That leaves the trailer to get done.... hmmmm could be a challenge...
the hoop I have to wait on someone else.........

Back