• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts I can bring to tellico if anyone is interested.

they are the Rusty's from our last lift....but they are still in good shape $40 but Kevin says you can negoitate with him...

Woody we have a leaf pack out of an 88 that was road miles only...You want????

I'm not much on negoitating :laugh3: so I'll just bring yall the $40. Thanks again.

8.8 rearend out of a '99 Explorer, 4:10 Gears w/Powertrax locker and adapter yoke for the cherokee driveshaft.Direct bolt in for cherokee.Has everything professionally welded on ( shock mounts,spring perches, etc) $600 OBO
4:10 gears and powertrax locker for dana 30 still in housing ( Housing bad, threw a ball joint) All for $500 OBO
Big Daddy tie rod in excellent shape $40
5 eagle outlaw aluminum wheels for cherokee( Excellent shape just need a good cleaning) $200 OBO
1 new right front OEM fender flare for cherokee. I bought it for my '92 and never used it. Still in plastic. Cheap make offer.
Thanks for looking, Jason

Last edited:
Last minute, but I have a set of stock steering from a 97+XJ One brand new TRE all good, but tie rod is bent $20 i can bring it if you want.

5- 33-12.5-15 Super Swamper TSL radials 3 at %50 one at 90% and a good spare $200

Also I have a set of stock Gray XJ laredo Seats for $30/pr

If I have room I will throw this stuff in the truck if anyone wants it.

Let me know either PM on here or E-mail [email protected]

I am leaving Wednesday morning.

-Tim

I should be arriving at Crawfords early Thursday morning and I'll be sure and bring the tierod. I'll be hauling a tan xj bobbed and riding on tons. If anyone else is interested in the axles just let me know so I can get 'em loaded up. Thanks.

Great! I will be there Wed afternoon. I will be in a red xj with premier4wdcenter sticker on it. There is also a green xj with the same stickers on it. You can talk to either one of us.

Back