NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Events > Past NAXJA Events > PAST NAXJA EVENTS > NAC Fest 2006
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

NAC Fest 2006 June 8-10, 2006: Paragon Adventure Park, Hazelton, PA

Old June 2nd, 2006, 22:40
nobody of any consequence

Re: Caravans

Quote:
Originally Posted by robz95xj
Hey Ryan and Brandon, what time are you 2 meetin up, cause Rob squared wants to head down with yalls.
Ryan is out.....(cough loser cough)
Old June 2nd, 2006, 22:48
Jackstand wheeler

Why are so many guys backing out? I've still got a list of stuff I need to do to my rig and I still plan on being there! I thought I was going to be driving down with all you guys wednesday, but now it looks like we'll only be able to meet up with Brandon...what's up with that?
Old June 3rd, 2006, 11:19
NAXJA Forum User

anyone passing by Gizz wanna pick up my new spare from him? and quit being such bioches and go to nacfest

here is my cell if anyone can help with the spare pickup or wants to meet and caravan give me a jingle (401) 309-9216 and o yea i'm Brandon.

Last edited by bj-666; June 3rd, 2006 at 11:23.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 15:24
Jackstand wheeler

Grizz PM'd me about picking up the tire on my way through. As of right now I'm picking up the other rob (robz95xj) on my way through Keene, then if all works out, hopefully grabbing the spare from Grizz and heading down towards you to drive down together. I'm still working on my rig (and the pouring rain isn't helping...) so Grizz told me to let him know if I can't make if for any reason. You can PM me or talk to Rob about the when/where's, cause I'm pretty busy trying to finish stuff up, but he always seems to be on I figure since I know he's already been keeping track of what's going on all he has to do is tell me when to pick him up Wed. morning and where to go.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 17:54
NAXJA Member #1276

Yeah like Mike said (Thanks) I had to back out earlier this week. I would love to go but I just can't justify it right now. I mean the XJ is still on jack stands in the garage from the B4W run 2 weeks ago.
Old June 3rd, 2006, 22:19
Jackstand wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicXJ
Yeah like Mike said (Thanks) I had to back out earlier this week. I would love to go but I just can't justify it right now. I mean the XJ is still on jack stands in the garage from the B4W run 2 weeks ago.
That stinks. Was this just from that brake line or did you have something else I didn't hear about go wrong?
Old June 4th, 2006, 04:06
NAXJA Member #1276

the brake line was broke, my exhuast tailpipe fell outt my muffler, the rear diff skid u-bolt snapped in half and 2 of my tires are leaking air around the bead like crazy. I know they are all easy fixes but I just can't seem to find the time to fix them.

Ryan
Old June 5th, 2006, 19:36
NAXJA Forum User

I will be leaving during the day on Thursday from Columbus, OH. Is anybody else going to be traveling from around this area?
Later,
Joe