• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone near San Ramon or pleasanton hold some tires for me until June 26th-27th

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I bought some tires off of Gui - some of you probably know him he is on every 4x4 forum its seems. Anyway, they are 5 stock JK take offs. I will be working in cupertino the week of June 26th and Ill be coming home the 27th or 28th or something like that . Can anyone meet up with Gui and grab them and then I can pick them up from you ?

He works during the day in Pleasanton and lives in San Ramon. So he can meet near or around or in between both of those cities .

Also ill probably be having beers with Doc Moe if anyone is around that Tuesday night

I can bring some parts down as well if anyone needs something picked up and I can drop it off whenever I grab the tires.

Last edited:
Sweet, If thats the case, I will have to bring some of Moe's parts to the meet and greet.

So CJ mike offered to grab them from Gui and hold them for me. Gordon also offered to grab them. Thanks guys I totally appreciate it !

Back