• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet thread?

I have a pair of axles geared 3.73
D30 with a nearly new lockright (4 runs, still have box/papers/spare springs/pins)
Ford 8.8 disc brakes, new rotors/pads and new Richmond mini spool.

D30 needs new axle u joints
8.8 is setup SUA for an MJ. Just needs perches and you would run it. Includes calipers and all the brake lines you need.

I also have a Re1600 trackbar and the drilled frame mount for it. it could probably use a new axle bushing, but the heim is good. We can put this on your junk in the campground if you have a stock trackbar.

Free stuff:
Random 35 brake parts, new brake cylinders/hardware

how much for trac bar?

Yes, thats why I didn't even list them, they are all yours.

Between the room in the back and the roof rack I'm pretty sure I can get em up there.

Nick when are you haeding out? Where will you be leaving from? I'll have the truck and trailer and might could help you with some of that.

I have an 18 gallon fuel cell with sending unit, 14X17x19. Its too big for the space I have for it. $50

0625111301.jpg

Nick when are you haeding out? Where will you be leaving from? I'll have the truck and trailer and might could help you with some of that.

Not sure depends on what I get done this week. I have a truck to use I just need to ask a buddy about his trailer.

Lennie is looking for a set of D30 spares. Anyone have any?

I'll have my spares with me as well...

I'll have my spares with me as well...
yeah but you might need those if its gonna be like last time hahaha...

i also carry several sets of spare shafts.

Thanks guys! I told him there would be spares around but I think he just wants to buy a seet to keep in the MJ.

Thanks guys! I told him there would be spares around but I think he just wants to buy a seet to keep in the MJ.

I'm bringng those axles for your boys MJ, so make sure you got the rooms on the trailer.

You get to take off the arms/trackbar, I'm pretty sure wade wanted the arms and soeone wants the trackbar. :kissyou:

I'm bringng those axles for your boys MJ, so make sure you got the rooms on the trailer.

You get to take off the arms/trackbar, I'm pretty sure wade wanted the arms and soeone wants the trackbar. :kissyou:

If you must. Not sure what I can give you.... we are coming on a wing and a prayer.

dad is wanting to sell his 35" km2s on 15x8 steel wheels. he is going to wheel on them while up there but is going to sell them after the crawl. would be sweet if someone would buy them while were up there.

(he has ats that he drives on the street)

bringing some steel wheels to sell and some 4" lift shocks, rough country drop brackets, extended ebrake lines, and some other stuff... all is OBO

Back