NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > Modified Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

Modified Tech Discussion Forum for Tech related discussion for Modified XJ's and MJ's.

Old January 13th, 2005, 20:39
NAXJA Forum User

Question Any Ideas

So i guess i'll use the 1.75 spacers in the front to even out my jeep since the ass end is so high, but now i need to know if i can get away with the original LCA's and also what i should do about the track bar, i know i should get a new one but i dont have the cash, i saw a bracket that bolts the the original spot, but it mounts the track bar about an inch over.. on other thing is the front sway bars, could i still leave em on or not?

Thanks everyone
Dave
Old January 13th, 2005, 20:40
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Any Ideas

need to know about your jeep. Do you have any lift on it now or any other mods.
Old January 13th, 2005, 20:46
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Any Ideas

sorry bout that...

yea its got the 3 inch rustys on it with the full leaf packs, the reason i'm gunna even it out is b/c the rear sits sooo high,...everything else is the same except the wheels.

thanks