• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wait, what?

Dude I don't know why you didn't already scoop this up instead of tipping us off to it!

Anyone want a roof rack......through their windshield? Follow that guy.

Zip Ties....really? :scared: And a 97 Jeep Patriot?

"ummm yeah the roofrack is held to the gutter mounts by gorilla glue...glue not included in the sale but can be found at your local wal-mart"

How do you zip tie something to your gutter mounts anyways? Looks like his is sitting atop his luggage rack.

asking $100.00 for a 42inch long x 44inch wide x 4-1/2inch deep roof rack/basket; a full 12 square feet of roof top storage space ... roof rack/basket SHOULD BE compatible with most factory mounted gutter rails no more than 42 inches apart ... roof rack/basket is constructed using pressure treated 1x2 inch and 2x2 inch lumber secured with 1-5/8" deck screws ... roof rack/basket is secured to the gutter rails using 12 inch zip ties (zip ties not included in price and are available at your local hardware store) ... roof rack was built for a '97 Jeep Patriot and has served me well ... the weight limit of the roof rack has not been officially tested or measured... please feel free to email any questions or requests to come see the roof rack/basket ... thanks for your interest, Kyle.

for those who dont want to click the link...

first off... $100 are you kidding me? thats more than it would cost for me to build one myself... i guess hes including labor...

second... wood basket rack?? are you kidding me??

third... it is mounted with zip ties and he is considering gutter mounted rails... as in your factory roof rack rails... nothing more

fourth... it was built for a patriot, what more could you ask for...atleast he painted it black

and last but not least :roflmao:
the weight limit of the roof rack has not been officially tested or measured

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

at least its pressure treated lumber..... you assholes cant see the forethougt put into this, im sure you guys woulda just used some sticks outta the back yard or a neighbors fencepost

....... :D

psst... stupid mall crawler :looser:

Back