• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trails Slated to Be Closed in Red Rocks State Park, CA

Anak

Stranger
NAXJA Member
This is C&P from another group, but it affects all of us:

Got this from the CORVA FB page:

I just returned from Red Rock State Park GP review meeting and after looking over revised plan concept, no doubt we are losing off-road access! If you are a fan of Last Chance Canyon the trail will be closed at Cudahy Camp and Graduation Hill is off limits!!! Nightmare Gulch trail is listed as closed to 4X4 traffic.... I do not see any compromise with current existing 4X4 trails !!! a lot of current access is purposed to be closed.
*If you a member of CORVA Page you are a fan of Off-Roading and enjoy accessing our lands for adventure and fun.
*I am asking to send a email to address below to say that you enjoy off-roading and that you want Last Chance open all the way through Cudahy Camp and graduation hill, open Nightmare Gulch trail to 4X4 access.
*we need as many comments from the Off-Road community as we can provide.

*You can copy and paste this if you like

*After reviewing Red Rock GP revised plan concept, I request Last Chance trail open all the way through Cudahy Camp, graduation hill also open Nightmare Gulch trail to 4X4 access. the proposed concept is unacceptable for 4X4 access.
*Email: [[email protected]](mailto:[email protected])

Please send email...

thx

Joe Rodriguez

395 Jeep

https://www.redrockgp.com/home

There are no more meetings to discuss this, but they are still accepting comments. Now is the time to stand up before we are shut out.

Back