NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Unibody Jeep Technical Forums > Jeep Cherokee XJ (1984 - 2001) > OEM Tech Discussion
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

OEM Tech Discussion Forum for OEM (Original Equipment) or stock XJs and MJs.

Old April 27th, 2005, 18:44
NAXJA Forum User

Pinion Yoke Length?

Ok, I have a 95 SE, 4.0l, 8.25 rearend, manual transmission, and oh course 4x4. Long story short, I broke my pinion yoke, and had it towed to a local shop, becasue at first I though it only had a broken bolt in it. But none the less, I don't have access to it yet, because the guy that was going to tow it home for me is sick. I'm looking to order a new one form Quadratec, but I need to know if it's 2 3/4 inches or 3 inches long. I was hoping that mabey my configuration could tell you which oke I have. Does it matter if I get the wrong one?