• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep Cherokee 4.0 Head and 3 row radiator in Ft. Worth

I still have both the head and the rad.

Whoever buys the rad gets whatever extra crap I have laying around, I am cleaning all the older XJ stuff out.

Whoever buys the head gets a free footlocker with the deal and maybe some free crap if there is any left.

I dont know what the craps are, I havent taken inventory.

If you buy both things, I give you a set of the small triangle windows and frames for the front doors on a older XJ ... you know ... the little wing windows.

Call me at 817-800-8419 ... I havent been on here and dont get updates anymore for some reason.

Radiator sold.

Head still available. Gonna drop the price down to $30 for the head, If I dont get someone to come get it in a few weeks I am gonna toss it. If someone gives me $50 for the head they can take the little wing windows, some plug wires, dist cap, rotor and whatever else I can find when you pick the head up.

Do you still have the head? I'd take it but don't know when I'll be in that part of Texas. You ever end up coming south for anything?

Back