• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's offroad super sliders

dave92cherokee

NAXJA Forum User
I'm starting work on the next phase of my xj so I'm selling off the sliders. They're in great condition except for a little surface rust that can easily be sanded down and repainted. Selling the pair with original mounting hardware (minus a couple of pinch seam bolts) for $150. If interested shoot me a pm I live in shelbyville, tn.

Also have heated rear hatch glass with gasket and rear wiper motor, $10 each OBO.

watermark.php

watermark.php

Bringing this back to the top to hopefully get them sold. The pic of the surface rust is the worst spot on the bottom side of the rail. Rails are black and tops are coated in the cheapo walmart spray on bedliner to give some grip.

I'm interested in the sliders. How much to ship em to Virginia? 24651. I'm not sure where Shelbyville is. I'm about 1.5 hours from Bristol.

Sorry should have posted I'm not shipping these they're local pick up only as they're HEAVY.

Ok so a week later and still nobody local wants these? Come on I'm sure someone needs to get some rocker armor and these are some of the best.

New price through the weekend to get them out of my way is $100.

This is a steal!!

Bump for Dave.

A week later and a pair of $100 aj's rails are still sitting in my garage. Bringing this back up to see if anyone local wants to pick them up.

I'm about an hour from the alabama state line and about a 2 hour drive from albertville up 431 and 231.

Sorry they've already been sold a couple of weeks ago to ibrokeit.

Back