• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Triad Area NC Meet & Greet May 17th

XJfreakHO

NAXJA Forum User
The 4x4 Community around North Carolina is massive, but even our local community here in the Triad is pretty big and its a shame we don't all get together more often, regardless of your club affiliation, it would be great to know more folks with similar passions in the area.
So come out, bring your family, your friends, anyone you know who is into 4 Wheel Drives, whether they wheel a Jeep, a Toyota, A Chevy, A Ford, and if you really want to bring the Land Rover guys we won't turn them away either.

Stokeridge is a great place, plenty of parking for however many wanted to show up, good food, good drink specials, and a decent beer selection.
I don't have any specifics yet but I know there will be drink specials and should be live music in the evening. I am talking with the owner about some drink specials for the evening and will post once I know the specials and the band for the evening.

I have been informed this is also National Go Topless day for all the Wrangler folks, I can't think of a better way to finish out of a day of cruising around with the top off than a cold beer and some good food with other 4x4 Enthusiasts.

Date: May 17th
Address: 7607-H Highway 68 North, Oakridge NC 27310
Time: 6 PM - 2 AM.

Facebook Event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/232786966929333/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

I look forward to meeting some new folks and seeing many old friends.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me on here or on my cell #336 430 7842

Last edited:
Bumpity Bump

Gonna be a good event folks, be nice to meet some of you NAXJA folks I haven't had the pleasure to bump into yet.

1755223.png

Alright Everyone!
We need someone taking pictures, I am terrible at photography and don't even own a camera, so anyone who would want to take pictures and be willing to send them to me or post on facebook it would be appreciated very much!!
This event is tomorrow at 6 pm, at StokeRidge Tavern.
Between the people I have spoken to and those others have spoken to, and the facebook event here we are really expecting a big turn out and I need to go over a few things with everyone, that should be common sense but you know I gotta say it anyway.
NO BURN OUTS
NO SLIDING
NO DRUGS ON THE PROPERTY
NO ALCOHOL IN THE PARKING LOT
Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow evening!

Back