• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wilson county fair offroad challange

ooo! there's money involved for prizes :)

...too bad there isn't a curbed parking lot to manuver through! :dunce:

it was pretty cool, i went with a friend an we saw most of the bigger class of buggies competing. Its a time trial course, over a few big obstacles. one guy actually rolled his onto the side...but he managed to floor it and crank the wheel, and it turned back over and he finished the course! That was really cool to see. Maybe next year ill compete in it

So a year has passed since this one. The 16th is a new offroad challenge at the wilson county fair. Is anyone planning on putting their jeep in? Today is the last day to register at $25. The next registration is the day of the event and its $40. If wingnut is in then i'm in.

So a year has passed since this one. The 16th is a new offroad challenge at the wilson county fair. Is anyone planning on putting their jeep in? Today is the last day to register at $25. The next registration is the day of the event and its $40. If wingnut is in then i'm in.
thanks for helpin me register brianiac. hope youre cool with 2nd place :)

I think imma attend def not entering though!! haha

no problem brosephus. how can i come in 2nd when i'm gonna come in first? lol. anyway me and wingnut are competing in the challenge. it's thursday at 6:30 pm.

i thought this was going to be more of a crawl climb skill event rather than a

see how much you can bounce and smash up your rockers event.

is this the course the guy said he made for 33's open/open?

yeah friggen right.

looks like a tought truck competition.

should still be fun

joe broke. pictures and videos are coming soon.

Back