• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ parts and a ZJ

19864cyl,
Im getting my axles for the Cherokee this weekend. Hopefully by next weekend Ill have them in and Ill have my C8.25 & D30 w/ 3.55 ready to go to another home.

Whats left of the Grand Cherokee is as good as sold. MELKORsXJ and I believe Tean Willys will be here Saturday afternoon to pick it up.

whats the diff. between a 8.25 and the d35?

The C8.25 is a stronger axle.

Alright redneck....time for you to cut me a mean deal on them wheels of yours. Happen to have any leaf springs I could buy? Apparently none of the mass market parts houses sell them anymore.

Alright redneck....time for you to cut me a mean deal on them wheels of yours. Happen to have any leaf springs I could buy? Apparently none of the mass market parts houses sell them anymore.

You should have gotten them when I had them off! :twak: :moon: They went along with the ZJ today. (Thanks Dan!)

Redneck-

Got the ZJ lights today! Thanks, I'll now have a drivers side turn signal, and the extra parts closet just got quite a bit bigger!! Awesome seller!!

Glad you got them. That was a quick delivery for USPS. I'm very surprised.

Thats bout all that was left. Ive got a stripped green header panel from a 97+, the 245/75-16 MT/r's, 2 roof rails from my 95' and the stock silver bumpers from it left. Ill have some more stuff next weekend after I get my long arms, steering and axles on.

Back