• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ZJ Canyon rims and Mastercraft Courser CTs

Dakine14

NAXJA Forum User
I lifted my XJ and I am looking to go up in tire size. I have a set of 235/75/15 Mastercraft Courser CTs that have about 13k miles on them. Supposed to be a 50k mile tire and I have rotated and balanced them every 3k miles. I also have a set of Canyon rims off a mid 90s ZJ. They are in decent shape. The tires are not on the rims right now but for the right selling price I'll get them mounted and balanced. It's a situation where I'm trying to sell the tires while they are on the jeep so I don't end up with a spare set just sitting around forever. The tires were $650 new so I'd like $400. Everything is OBO but I'm not desperate just trying to raise money for the next step so I won't give them away. Here's the ad as it stands right now thanks. http://nashville.craigslist.org/pts/4442147179.html

Back