• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest Raffle

I am working on that :D Rusty's is coming up as well and maybe one of the two will have some long arms on board...for an XJ, not on their bodies :D

Cool, I wanna see his Rig. People can say what they want about his Parts but I like his Jeep!

Ruff Stuff will be donating a D44 Cover.

mac 'Thanks Ruff Stuff!' gyvr

If I win both items I will wear nothing but the hat and the small t-shirt to the campfire...

If I win both items I will wear nothing but the hat and the small t-shirt to the campfire...

God, please don't let this happen.

Ahh, now come on Josh...dont ya really want to see why they call me the "Cheeseman" :D

maybe I could talk wifey into the hat and shirt combo....probably not....:D

Brad and I have decided to donate the WF Oh-10 Cigar humidor to the raffle. Seems that whoever gets it most likely will not be into cigars, but I think it would be a cool thing to have around.

Brad and I have decided to donate the WF Oh-10 Cigar humidor to the raffle. Seems that whoever gets it most likely will not be into cigars, but I think it would be a cool thing to have around.

Or they could trade it to someone who wants it for parts! :D

That too ^

That is great news! As far as a few shirts...I bet we can work something out! ;)

Thanks again!! :thumbup:

Yeah you better! When are you guys actually gonna wheel with us? :D

Probably never. Just being honest :pig: We only make it out of the shop for a few trips a year and we always travel long distances to get to the good trails (South Dakota, Flat Nasty, Windrock, Harlan). Plus we are :rattle: about our wheeling trips turning into work trips.

Plus we are :rattle: about our wheeling trips turning into work trips.

Haha, I hear ya. When I am on vacation I don't want to do anything. Now that I am laid off though I am bored out of my mind! Maybe one of these days we'll wheel together! :cheers:

Back