• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trailer Dual Axle deck over F/S

MufflerBearing

NAXJA Forum User
selling a trailer that i bought that i no longer need
its around 19' long, with like 2' dovetail on the back. has 2" ball hook up, has woden deck-over dual axle with good tires. needs the electic brakes gone over as well as the wiring ..when i brought it home all light worked except 1-2 i think but brakes need to be fixed. not that bad of a trailer GVW is 3k but has dual 6lug axles so im sure you could up it to like 7k no problem. asking 550OBO or trades for stuff for an XJ
any questions just shoot me a PM or call my cell 484-824-1220

Located in Douglassville, PA 19518, right outside of reading PA

P2020107.jpg

P2020108.jpg

P2020109.jpg

P2020110.jpg

P2020111.jpg

P2020112.jpg

P2020113.jpg

MufflerBearing said:
me or the other dude???

not you lol the other guy, ryan...still waiting for driveshafts and gears as part of a trade like forever ago

i dont have a problem wiht you, you just think stuff is worth more then i do lol

tyspier said:
this guy likes to rip people off fyi

you know, a friendly reminder would have gone a long way, I forgot about the axleshafts.

personally, I think you made out pretty good on the deal.

I delivered a COMPLETE color-matched front clip TO YOUR HOUSE along with the TJ flares.

got no help dragging the D44 out of the clusterfawk that was your garage.

and don't get me started on the condition of that D44, it's bent FYI.

you're lucky I'm not asking for my stuff back.

CheapXJ said:
you know, a friendly reminder would have gone a long way, I forgot about the axleshafts.

personally, I think you made out pretty good on the deal.

I delivered a COMPLETE color-matched front clip TO YOUR HOUSE along with the TJ flares.

got no help dragging the D44 out of the clusterfawk that was your garage.

and don't get me started on the condition of that D44, it's bent FYI.

you're lucky I'm not asking for my stuff back.

1. i did remind you...cant prove it cuz i delete my PM's
2. your the one that was hell bent on getting the 44 THAT NIGHT
3. you just lifted that thing up like it was a feather

and lastly, im sorry about the bentness, if i would have known that i wouldnt of sold it, im not a jerkoff like that

Back