• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MWC ROTM????

I think it's yet another can of worms we don't need to open...

If we were to revisit this failed idea...
And I said IF...

My idea would be this:

It would have to be made clear, without a doubt, that the "Contest" would be for MWC NAXJA Members XJ or MJ Vehicles only. No tows, no trailers, no Other "J" or "K" Jeeps, etc... Just XJ's and MJs. I don't care if you are Pres of the Club, enter an XJ or MJ, or go home.

Not a Member? Can't play.

Judging would be on Physical attribute, Technical Merit, or Both. Judging would be by simple poll.

The Contest would be held on this Forum, and this Forum only, and the result would end up in the Picture Forum to be rolled though with the other pix in that Forum on the main page.

I can hear the cries now. Best to save all the crying and not even bother opening the can.

-Ron

I think it's yet another can of worms we don't need to open...

If we were to revisit this failed idea...
And I said IF...

My idea would be this:

It would have to be made clear, without a doubt, that the "Contest" would be for MWC NAXJA Members XJ or MJ Vehicles only. No tows, no trailers, no Other "J" or "K" Jeeps, etc... Just XJ's and MJs. I don't care if you are Pres of the Club, enter an XJ or MJ, or go home.

Not a Member? Can't play.

Judging would be on Physical attribute, Technical Merit, or Both. Judging would be by simple poll.

The Contest would be held on this Forum, and this Forum only, and the result would end up in the Picture Forum to be rolled though with the other pix in that Forum on the main page.

I can hear the cries now. Best to save all the crying and not even bother opening the can.

-Ron

Agreed we all get along well enough.;)

Sounds good chzman!

The MWC does have a few "Rig of the year" (used loosely) awards given out at WinterFest. Personally, I feel this is enough validation. But like Rev said, if the membership supports it, why not look into it closer? And like Tyler said, I agree that it's something to be looked at by the entering BOD considering that it may take more than the rest of the year to iron everything out with elections.

Back