• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ Stuff I have in my garage

s7tech

NAXJA Forum User
Sold my Jeep this weekend and I cleaned out my garage a little this evening and this is some of the stuff that popped up. I have pictures for all of it so if you need a picture pm me your number and I will text you a picture.

Mckennzies limit straps 2-17 inch and 1 24 mount tabs on both sides never used. 30 for all 3

Chrome Center caps for rock crawler wheels all 4 for $15

48 inch high lift brand hi lift jack never used that I recall was on the back of my jeep for a bit so its faded a bit $70

Brand new Coil pack for a 2001-2002 Xj fits a lot of TJS also one of the prongs for the wire connector is broke off. I bought it to chase down a issue I was having and didn't fix it so I put it right back in the box. $80

Stock Dana 30 shafts out a 2001 with abs tone rings, nothing wrong with them just put chromoly shafts in $100

Stock Dana 44 rear XJ shafts I believe the right one has a small tweak in it, but good trail spares $100

Stock XJ rear only flares with brackets black in color some of the bracket studs broke off when I removed them. Some small scratches $50

I believe I have a stock front drive shaft out of a 2001 xj $20?

Yes I believe so. I think it was my stock shaft from before I lifted my jeep

You don't sound to sure, is there reason to believe it's not from yours? I am interested in it if it is from your Jeep. I need one for mine (sye). I work in Anaheim so I could pick it up anytime you are free.

You don't sound to sure, is there reason to believe it's not from yours? I am interested in it if it is from your Jeep. I need one for mine (sye). I work in Anaheim so I could pick it up anytime you are free.

I am sure it is from my jeep that was a 4.0 auto. I'm just not sure at what stage it was on my jeep I owned it for a long time and am not sure if it was stock or after I lifted it. Its been off my jeep for a long time. And my jeep is gone so I can't compare it to anything.

I sent you a PM with my phone #. Let me know if you want it, if you don't someone else does.

Back