• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's doing what

If I rememeber correctly, I walked Affliction with Andy two Rocktoberfests ago when it was new. Some knarly good fun that I'm down to try.

Yes, that was last year at NAC-Fest I think. This trail was BRAND new at that point, and nobody was allowed to run it without a park spotter with them. I am not sure if that is still the case... probably not. I haven't seen anyone run it yet, and when we walked it, it was hard to see where the trail went. I have looked at lots of pics of it on RC's site, and the only thing that looks really tough is the steep downhill/uphill at the far end. Hopefully it is worn in a bit better now.

Yes, that was last year at NAC-Fest I think. This trail was BRAND new at that point, and nobody was allowed to run it without a park spotter with them. I am not sure if that is still the case... probably not. I haven't seen anyone run it yet, and when we walked it, it was hard to see where the trail went. I have looked at lots of pics of it on RC's site, and the only thing that looks really tough is the steep downhill/uphill at the far end. Hopefully it is worn in a bit better now.
From what I have heard there are posted signs and you are supposed to call and let them know you are running it.
I'm up for watching you guys trash your rigs!

I KNOW Bill can't break a 14b shaft.

mostly because he doesn't have a 14bolt

Bill won't do it, he's a wuss. He needs the truck to stay mint so it looks pretty in his garage bc it only gets out 3 or 4 times a year :D

I'll run that shit on 35s.

From what I have heard there are posted signs and you are supposed to call and let them know you are running it.
I'm up for watching you guys trash your rigs!

Well mine is in the shop getting the gears reset as we speak, and Carol got me a GoPro for Xmas.., so I'm down...come and watch me trash mine. As low as mine sits, I dont see a problem with the off camber..walked it in October, and I dont see what the fuss is about, save the waterfalls at the end. Spot me , Andy, I'll bring a helmet. :gag:
Rich

Let me know when you guys are going to go do this so I can watch. I can put my go pro on one of the rigs too.

i'll be running a GoPro also

haha so everyone is running blue/black and questionable reds

NAC takes full advantage of their AAA memberships

Back