• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which weekend works for y'all??

jmaxj

NAXJA Forum User
We need to all get together sometime to do the switch, cory leaves Feb 1st (i think it was) so anytime before then. i'll be gone from the 24th-28th so i'm good before then :D

Just let me know when works for you guys. or it can wait til Feb if its easier.

I'm OK for both weekends, but my work day may not let me get back onto this site until late. So, if it comes down tomorrow, a text or call to my cell would work better. (801)243-5149. I am going to try for the Winter on the Rocks myself so that may be difficult.

Anyone know of an America First C.U. branch that has an open lobby on Saturdays? We should meet there tomorrow morning.

According to AFCU's website, one of their Draper locations has lobby hours of 9:00 to 3:00. Can we all meet there tomorrow at 9:00? I'll text Steve to let him know. The address is below.

At a minimum, I believe we will need Derek and Cory to release the account and Steve and myself to be added on.

I'd also like to get any swag we have kicking around so I can inventory it and start a new thread.

America First Credit Union
13866 South Bangerter Parkway
Draper, UT 84020

Chris (and everyone else), let's just do it next week when everyone has more notice.

So. The plan is to meet Saturday the 12th at 9:00am at the AFCU address below.

Draper, UT 84020

Israel i just got your texts. next sat will be perfect for me since i got to work this sat now.

We can still get the bank account transferred over. If Cory and Steve can still make it, we should do it.

I will keep Saturday open. Derek, your new role suits you. Someone has to raise hell while the rest of us pretend to be responsible. Hope to see the group at Winter on the Rocks.

ha ha well that seems to be what i've been known for around these parts.....been here waaaaaay to long i think ha ha

and i'll be with a big group of toyota buggies and some full body built XJ's buggy XJ's and a couple YJ's we'll all be at the super 8 and roadway inn. if not there then over at the open bar at a friends house :D

Confirming the plan:
Chris (and everyone else), let's just do it next week when everyone has more notice.

So. The plan is to meet Saturday the 12th at 9:00am at the AFCU address below.

Draper, UT 84020

I have to work, but you should all go and get the bank stuff taken care of. Then head over to Black Bear and pick me up some french toast, please. :D

Life is finally starting to slow down for me. I am still up for getting together and figuring out this years events and if there is a MGaE program and chapter swag to sell.

Back